You are a Talent Sourcing Manager who is motivated, proactive and skilled at developing recruiting pipelines of diverse, talented candidate populations. As a leader within our Talent Acquisition team, you are passionate about building an effective recruiting infrastructure.
You love achieving hiring goals, are positive, execution-oriented and will partner closely with hiring teams to get results in a highly competitive marketplace. If you have the desire and ability to work in a culture of openness where communication and sincerity are critical to success then come roll with us.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Lead a team of talent sourcers to support our recruiting organization while maintaining a culture of excellence through guidance, mentorship and career development.
- Build and execute strategies to identify and develop diverse pipelines of candidates by collaborating with our Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers, to critically assess talent markets.
- Create and maintain measurements/reporting around output, the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to drive recruiting process improvement.
- As the foundation of the recruiting function, ensure continuous flow of candidates that meets NextRoll’s standards and contributes to NextRoll’s next level of growth.
- Thrive in a changing environment that is highly process oriented, and are adept at navigating ambiguity.
- 7+ years of overall work experience, with 3+ years of lead sourcing experience supporting corporate recruiting, recruitment agency or similar; specific focus on sourcing and developing sourcing strategies as it pertains to passive candidates.
- 2+ years of experience managing and developing sourcing team members
- Creative problem solver with the ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and people team members throughout the hiring process in an effort to always be identifying best practices.
- Dedication to developing diverse pipelines of candidates.
- Strong data management and reporting skills.
- Great salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.