Postmates enables anyone to have just about anything on-demand. We pioneered the on-demand space and currently serve 3500+ cities with a fleet of more than 350,000 Postmates and the largest network of merchants in the US. We’re changing the landscape of commerce by making cities our warehouses, providing the delivery infrastructure, and connecting our customers to any product, anywhere, anytime. Postmates isn’t just an app, it’s a way of life and a part of pop culture. We are the O.G. of on-demand and we’ve given people a new superpower — the ability to Postmate anything from anywhere. We’re building a movement to make Postmates a verb: Postmate it.WHAT YOU WILL DO
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Postmates’ success. We're looking for a Technical Recruiting Lead to join our team in San Francisco. The right person for this role will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves tackling challenges, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on brilliant talent while maintaining our culture as we grow super fast.
You will run the engineering recruitment process from start to finish, including working with management to define required skill sets, optimizing processes, reporting on progress and insights, interviewing candidates, and closing offers. This role requires that you be highly proactive in sourcing and recruiting the best -- posting a job description and seeing what happens won’t come close to cutting it. You’ll also be leading and scaling a team of talented Technical Recruiters and Sourcers along the way.OUR REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in-house or at an agency, preferably including start-up experience. Bonus points if you’ve worked in the on-demand space.
- 2+ years of proven success building and managing a high-performing team of recruiters
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals, and ensure targets are met. Must have metrics to demonstrate your success.
- Experience you can speak to regarding the relationships you’ve built with hiring teams and technical leadership
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets, as well as an understanding of how software is built and maintained.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews and optimizing for a stellar candidate experience.
- Experience coaching and providing feedback to interviewers and hiring managers and optimizing processes.
- Great selling and closing skills with a data-driven approach to the full cycle of recruiting within a competitive market
- Outstanding communication skills: written and verbal.
- Knowledgeable with Application Tracking Systems. We use Greenhouse.io so that’s a strong plus.
- A passion for technology, startups, and Postmates.
- Sense of humor and a strong EQ required.
Postmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we’ll support you with:
- Competitive salary and generous stock option plan.
- Access to the Postmates 401(k) plan.
- 100% coverage for employees medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 95% coverage for dependents medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for qualified out-of-pocket health care costs.
- Flexible time off policy under which Postmates will not limit paid time off for vacations or to handle personal affairs. (Salaried US Employees)
- 16 days paid time off and 7 days paid sick leave (Hourly US Employees; amount of paid sick leave depends on state).
- 3 days paid time to volunteer through CivicLabs and positively impact the communities we serve.
- Generous parental leave including flexible transition plans, Postmates meal credit, and subsidized access to the Milk Store, Urban Sitter, and Concern.
- Free and confidential counseling resources through an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits for parking or transit fees.
- A free subscription to Postmates Unlimited.
- Catered lunches, open snack bar, and subsidized Postmates Pickup meals.