Manager, University Recruiting
The DoorDash University Recruiting Team is focused on attracting, hiring, and nurturing early talent at DoorDash. We partner with hiring teams on:
- Recruiting Strategy--helping hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
- Building Capabilities-building recruiting capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
- Candidate Experience--managing the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- Quality of Hire--ensuring we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
As the Manager of University Recruiting you will build a world-class campus recruiting organization for technical and non-technical interns and new graduates. You'll attract, hire, and nurture early talent at DoorDash, and eventually lead a team focused on campus recruiting initiatives.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Develop and deploy the recruiting strategy to help achieve annual hiring goals for entry-level and internship roles
- Create and execute new campus hiring programs/initiatives for our Technical and Sales teams
- Lead the reporting of key performance recruiting metrics and identify trends across entry-level hiring
- Build and nurture long-term relationships with key universities, professors, administration, and student organizations globally
- Work closely with hiring managers and interview teams to create an exceptional & structured interview experience
- Partner to develop and execute a diversity and inclusion strategy that guides how we engage with and process candidates
- Plan and manage financial and headcount budgets, as well as produce reports for activities and results
- Advise and mentor a team, ensuring thoughtful planning followed by tactical execution of campus recruiting initiatives
- You’re an owner - you’re a productivity wizard, you’re driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- You are passionate about early talent hiring
- You are an expert in University Recruiting with intimate knowledge of curriculum, competitor best practices, and relationships with schools around the world
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity
- You are proactive in identifying and taking on new projects
- You are a team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table
- You have 5+ years of university recruiting experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking Systems
- You have experience with Google Suite
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are strategic - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.