Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking for a People Data & Analytics Manager to develop and maintain our workforce metrics and insights in order to attract, engage, retain, and develop great talent. You will be responsible for partnering closely with the People Team and collaborating cross functionally to uncover data, glean insights, create modeling, and build dashboards that enable us to make smart, strategic, and informed talent decisions.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and manage the People analytics strategy, framework, and reporting for all business units globally.
- Partner with the broader People Team and other stakeholders to understand workforce themes, drivers, and outcomes related to attrition, acceptance rate, quality of hire, diversity, etc.
- Implement strategic workforce planning using demand analysis, skill gaps analysis, and predictive analysis in order to guide talent strategies.
- Conduct research on trends and best practices to drive our long-term talent strategy and effectiveness.
- Educate leaders and influence business decisions that support the strategic talent objectives of the organization.
- Build a foundation of analytical capabilities for the People Team that educate and empower them with advanced analytic methods and insights.
- Manage and translate all People metrics, including attrition, hiring, span of control, workforce modeling and translating them into actionable outcomes (ie. org design, attrition hotspots to lookout for, diversity outcomes).
- Identify any data discrepancies and oversee data hygiene for people analytics to ensure accuracy and clean data.
- Drive data-driven people decisions and mindset across the company.
- Manage and lead the HRIS team
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, or economics
- 10+ years of experience in data analytics and working cross-functionally leadership and management experience, using data insights to explain behaviors and predict outcomes
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Expertise in SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools (Tableau, Visier, Workday, One Model, Looker, etc.) and ATS (Smart Recruiters)
- Highly proficient in developing impactful dashboards, data visualization and analytics reports that provide business and Talent insights
- Action-oriented and able to effectively prioritize and drive high impact results
- Nimble mindset and highly curious of data and information, and understanding drivers of successful root cause analysis
- Passion for using data to uncover insights, tell the “talent story,” and drive business performance
- Knowledge of statistical tools (eg. SAS, R) for hypothesis testing and data mining analyses (e.g., multivariate regression and categorical, factor analysis, survival analysis)
- Experience with qualitative research and survey design and analysis
- Highly consultative and able to influence others by building relationships and trust
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and able to translate findings to wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Highly proactive, organized, and detail-oriented. able to ensure rigor and accuracy while meeting deadlines
- Nimble mindset and able to experiment and innovate with ease
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.