Do you have a passion for building organizational capabilities and evangelizing culture to deliver business results? We are seeking an agile People Business Partner (‘PBP’) to collaborate with both the broader People team and Engineering business leaders on a strategic and operational level. As a PBP within the team, you represent NextRoll’s values and goals to all our Rollers and strengthen their knowledge of our purpose as a business. Encompassing all People Partner functions, specific emphasis will be on business partnering, people development, process optimization, performance management, and employee engagement.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Build business-partner relationships with Engineering management and employees to evolve business, goals, and challenges; identify and/or help to address systemic issues
- Advise and support managers regarding change initiatives, people/performance decisions and actions, talent management & development, workforce planning, retention and engagement, employee communication, culture management, inclusion and diversity, and People programs and services in support of achieving business goals
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to engage the right talent that fits the business needs and company culture and promotes talent diversity
- Work collaboratively with People team to review, recommend and implement changes to processes to ensure optimization, streamlining, and compliance
- Create and drive effective development, employee relations, retention and leadership programs
- Participate in developing, implementing, and facilitating learning and development initiatives to meet the specific business needs
- 7+ years of relevant, progressive Human Resources experience, preferably in a start-up or fast-paced environment as a PBP supporting tech orgs
- Agility: can effectively cope with and lead through change; ability to prioritize and smoothly lead multiple tasks; uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Business Insight: understand business drivers, priorities, customer and competitor
- Demonstrable ability to handle confidential information and situations and build trust and credibility within all levels of the organization
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures, or governmental law
- Excellent communication skills - you are an articulate and persuasive communicator
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, a growth marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.