People Operations Generalist at Credible
About the Role:
We are looking for a human resources generalist to join our organization. In this position, you will help organize, coordinate and carry out human resource department projects, tasks and processes for the company. You will work directly with and assist the People Operations Manager to carry out the HR strategy and fulfill a variety of necessary HR tasks to scale the HR department. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, great written and oral communication skills, happy working in a high growth fast paced environment and most importantly, personable and approachable. This is a great opportunity for someone early in their career who wants to experience different avenues of growth within people operations and human resources management.
- Work directly with and support the People Operations Manager with a variety of HR tasks and projects
- Work in depth with People Operations Manager on benefits coordination, LOA management, visa tracking and engagement priorities
- Assist with developing and executing communication plans and announcements
- Respond to inbound employee questions regarding benefits, payroll, and company policies
- Assist in new hire onboarding process, including tracking new hires, employee set up, organizing and scheduling, creating new employee files, ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate entities
- Manage, organize, maintain and update employee data within HRIS
- Assist in new systems implementations
- Liaison with finance (payroll) and workplace ops teams as necessary
- 2-4 years HR generalist experience
- Benefits Administration, Compliance, LOA and Visa, L&D and/or Performance Management experience a huge plus
- Understanding of employment law
- Excellent Collaborator
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Exposure to different ATS and HRIS systems
- Willingness to take initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field preferred
Why work at Credible:
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.