Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is seeking a flexible and strategic People Operations Manager to help us build a world-class People Ops team that is responsible for providing high quality support to employees in close partnership with functions such as HRBP, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, and Workplace. The People Operations Manager will help drive and manage the administration of Wish policies, procedures, and programs to support the business and our employees. This role is critical to our ability to successfully support and scale a high-growth organization by driving operational efficiency across People Ops. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the employee experience at Wish, so come bring your bright ideas to the team!
This position is a people manager and reports to our People Operations Director.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the administrative responsibilities of the People Operations team, performing operational duties required to keep our processes running efficiently and effectively
- Manage compliance programs, including SOX compliance, mandatory filings, policy updates and employee trainings
- Oversee the US Benefits Program (global experience a plus), including end-to-end open enrollment, benefits renewal, LOA management and benefits compliance
- Ensure our benefits and onboarding programs deliver a stellar employee experience through innovative solutions, engaging communications and employee education
- Maintain contractor, vendor, and broker relationships and related agreements
- Manage New Hire Orientation and support our onboarding program to ensure seamless integration of new hires into Wish’s culture and community
- Conduct off-boarding, analyze trends, and share opportunities with HRBPs to influence/inform decisions
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships with Payroll, Talent Acquisition and other stakeholders to drive efficiencies and simplify workflows
Function as a subject matter expert and People Operations representative for employee questions
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of HR Generalist experience
- Minimum of 2 years of people management experience
- Workday experience; other HRIS systems a plus
- Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills
- Exceptionally collaborative and able to advise employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented, stellar organizational skills and able to prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of California employment laws and regulatory requirements (other states a plus)
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to think outside of the box and propose meaningful solutions
- Able to identify gaps and drive operational improvements
- Excellent judgement and discretion, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Flexible mindset and able to navigate ambiguity with ease
- Action-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Sense of humor!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.