As NextRoll scales, we continue to put a huge focus on delivering a memorably positive and seamless employee experience, especially as our teams continue to adapt to a work-from-home environment. With that, we are seeking a People Operations Manager to join our People Programs team that is looking to build their broad People Operations expertise! Our team creates and implements programs that enhance the employee experience at NextRoll. Playing a key role throughout the employee lifecycle from on-boarding to developing and off-boarding, the People Programs team delivers on operational excellence and surfacing data-driven insights. You will be responsible for driving the setup and execution of various People Programs, including our leave of absence program and “RollWell” employee health and wellness program. If you are a go-getter, that is positive, diligent, and thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, we want you on our team!
This role is open in our San Francisco office.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Assist with implementing, evaluating, documenting, and maintaining People Programs to provide simple, effective, and motivating People Programs
- Drive content for our People Team communications including our People Post and Intranet page
- Manage our US Leave of Absence program, administering leave programs and policies in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws
- Manage RollWell, our employee health and wellness program
- Improve and manage simple, efficient, scalable, task automation processes and guidelines
- Participate in special projects, as needed
- BA or BS degree and 5+ years of related responsibility within an HR organization or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent organizational, attention to detail and priority management skills
- Strong client service delivery skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and professionalism
- Knowledge of federal and state legislation and compliance requirements
- Great salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, a growth marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.