People Success means just that - you will partner with the leaders of the key functional areas of the Company and help them be successful in their respective roles. In order to do so, you will help identify the needs of the department and develop plans to address them in partnership with other members of the People team.
You’d be reporting to a Manager of People Success in San Francisco. You can operate at a rapidly growing and changing company by being able to deal with ambiguity and multiple moving pieces, while still holding up quality, long-term thinking, and delivering value to other business leaders. Importantly, the successful candidate will also be able to have fun and collaborate well with others.
We are looking for a dynamic People Success Business Partner to work in close partnership with multiple leaders and teams within the Product and Engineering organizations. Your dedication to partnering with all levels of leadership to drive People strategy, resiliency to push through difficulty, patience to educate, and a passion for problem solving, will set you up for success. You should feel comfortable operating as both an HR advisor and doing hands on HR work.
In this role, you will work closely with the senior leadership to understand the business and talent needs and be a culture ambassador.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with leaders to develop people strategies to further their business objectives
- Advise and coach managers and leaders on people strategies and best practices.
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the Product, Engineering and PSBP organization to perform and scale effectively as it grows
- Assess qualitative and quantitative data to identify trends, tell a story, and create ways to support our employees and business.
- Work proactively with senior leaders (E-Staff, SVP & VP) to evaluate and prepare for future business and team needs
- Support and challenge leaders to help build & strengthen management abilities
- Provide direct support & guidance to employees
- Lead investigations or other activities that relates to employee relations as needed
- Lead compensation analyses and talent reviews
- Facilitate workshops for manager and employee enablement
- Assist in fostering a culture that supports our mission by supporting the design and implementation of engagement and recognition initiatives and programs
- Focus on results and thriving in a rapidly changing and competitive environment
- Proven track record of building and improving employee experience at top-notch organizations
- Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business priorities
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a HRBP/ People Partner or similar.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and changing environment
- Exceptional consultative skills
- Ability to deliver on commitments while working autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills
- A curious and inquisitive nature
- Must have a “we” vs “i” mentality