Principal Executive Compensation Partner at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking a Principal Executive Compensation Partner to provide value-add expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward. This role is part of the People organization, and reports to the Director, Global Compensation and Talent Analytics. The People organization empowers employees, strategizes with leaders, and builds the businesses to be successful and scalable. The Compensation team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to pay and reward employees effectively and fairly.
Unity Technologies is a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and the Senior Compensation Partner role is no different. You will focus on executive compensation while proactively building partnerships, fostering open dialogue, and providing creative solutions to issues in real time.
If you are a great communicator, analytically minded, have an understanding of the business of people, and above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes? Let's chat!
- Support preparation materials, agenda, and planning for the Compensation Committee and broader Board of Directors meetings
- Partner with teams to recommend executive compensation actions
- Develop executive compensation programs for balance of cost, effectiveness, statutory requirements
- Proactive approach to identification, innovation and execution of industry practices and trends
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem solving
- Extensive compensation experience including a heavy focus on Executive Compensation experience, preferably with large corporate employer or leading consulting firm
- Ability to partner and understand point of view from multiple, disparate stakeholders (e.g., HR, Finance, Legal, Executive team)
- Strong analytical capabilities, including excel / google sheets, balance art and science of comp to to see beyond the numbers and drive for alignment on what’s best for the business
- Possess high level of integrity and discretion and established brand of being widely trusted, direct and truthful, with the ability to maintain effective relationships and gain confidence
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands, ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency and exceptional written and verbal communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Experience having worked at a large corporate employer or leading consulting firm
- Understanding of financial and accounting statements
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.