Recruiter at CircleCI
About Recruiting at CircleCI
Building relationships is at the core of what we do. We are a small team that likes to move quickly, uncover talent and provide a first class candidate experience for everyone that interacts with us.
As a Recruiter at CircleCI, you’ll own requisitions from source to close, partner with managers to understand their hiring needs, and work creatively to fill their roles. You should be comfortable leading, providing feedback, optimizing recruiting processes and driving relationships forward to help us achieve our hiring goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for all your roles, from sourcing candidates to presenting offers
- Establish and maintain relationships with leadership, hiring managers and interview teams
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a strong pipeline of outstanding candidates
- Get creative - help us find networking events to host or attend to continue to create diversity in our recruiting pipeline
- Partner closely with Recruiting Coordinators to drive interviews forward quickly
- Continue maintaining relationships with your candidates after they're hired.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in the tech space, ideally in a pre-IPO company
- Experience recruiting on a range of roles including sales, marketing, product, design and G&A
- An understanding of the value of a diverse and inclusive company
- An analytical mind when uncovering roadblocks in the hiring process and looking at conversion rates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent listening skills
- The ability to stay a step ahead to continue optimizing recruiting process and driving results
What will make you successful:
- A commitment to creating the best candidate experience possible
- Great written and verbal communication; strong listening skills
- Understanding the value of partnership - our goal is to help our managers build their dream teams!
- A team player! We are a small team that bring different strengths to the table, and we all work to support one another
- A positive attitude! We mean this one! Recruiting is a roller coaster, so it's important to find your zen
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send us your resume and a short cover letter letting us know why you're excited for this role! Communication is very important to our team, so this is a chance for us to learn a little bit about you!
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ), Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, Harrison Metal Capital, Owl Rock Capital Partners, and NextEquity Partners.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.