Recruiting Coordinator, Temp at Udemy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 21, 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and solutions-driven temp Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent team. We’re responsible for driving growth across the company and ensuring an all around best-in-class experience in the recruiting process. You’ll be the face of recruiting, serving as a brand ambassador and playing a critical role on this team.
- Manage high-volume, complex candidate interviews including travel and accommodations as needed.
- Host candidates and ensure the onsite interview process is flawless.
- Partner with recruiters to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Manage, quality check, and maintain data integrity in our ATS (you’ll be our Lever Super Admin) and our job postings, career pages on various social media sites, and other outlets.
- Be the point of contact and manage relationships with vendors (agencies, tools, partners, etc.).
- Identify opportunities for improving recruiting operations and process.
- Own the offer process and coordinate with our Employee Success team related to on-boarding activities.
- Develop, manage and maintain recruiting metrics/reports.
- Help manage and drive recruiting projects and programs including employment branding initiatives, sourcing blitzes, and talent outreach/events.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 1+ years in a similar role in a talent/recruiting/admin environment.
- ATS experience (Lever is ideal!).
- Must be flexible, have a strong work ethic, and want to get stuff done!
- Proven ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excessive attention to detail with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Have an analytical mindset and have a track record of being a self-directed problem solver.
- Be a team player and have a sense of humor. #LI-EB1
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description