Lattice is on a mission to build cultures where employees and their companies thrive. We offer performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. We’ve been in the market for just over two years, and have grown rapidly to serve over 2,000 customers globally, including brands like Slack, Reddit, Glossier, and Asana.
We’re thrilled to be looking to build our foundational recruiting team to join us at Lattice. For the right candidate, this will be a unique and exciting role to help build our recruiting function from scratch. This role will report to the head of people and will partner closely with hiring managers across the entire company.
About the Role:
Lattice is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join as member of the People team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be instrumental in creating recruiting processes for long term success and be a champion of the candidate journey, making sure all candidates have a top notch experience from their first interaction with Lattice all the way until they accept an offer.
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process
- Schedule and coordinate candidate interviews across all verticals
- Coordinate candidate travel and the candidate expenses process, as needed
- Manage candidate communications and resources
- Collaborate with Recruiters to create and continuously improve our recruiting programs and processes
- Participate in strategic projects across Recruiting, such as tools implementation
- Analyze recruiting data through Greenhouse to tell our Recruiting story
- Driven and focused towards a career in Recruiting or Recruiting Operations
- Exceptionally organized and able to juggle many priorities at once
- Adaptable to change and ability to be successful in an ambiguous environment
- You are proactive in identifying new projects and ways to improve processes
- You are passionate about creating a great candidate experience
- You are able to build rapport and trust with people quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- 6-12 months in a recruiting coordination, operations, or admin role (but new college grads are welcome to apply!)
- Project management skills
- Experience using Greenhouse
- Experience with Google calendar
- Data analytics skills
🚢 Ship, Shipmate, Self
We put the success and wellbeing of the company above the individual. We put the success and wellbeing of our colleagues above our own. We are missionaries not mercenaries. We are all company owners and we act like it.
🌲 Chop Wood, Carry Water
The best work is done when we fall in love with the process of becoming great, rather than obsessing over the end result. We recognize that greatness is exhausting, unglamorous, and occurs as the byproduct of faithfulness to our process and passion for our craft. So we work to surrender the outcome and keep persisting after everyone else has gone home and nobody is watching.
👀 Clear Eyes
We approach our work, colleagues, customers, and ourselves with clarity and honesty. We harness pragmatism as a superpower. We believe that starting from a place of truth will make us successful and happy in the long run.
🔍 What's Next?
We have an insatiable appetite to grow, to improve, and to look for the next horizon. Whenever we arrive at a destination, we see it as the beginning of a new journey. Our work will never be done.
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Read Full Job Description