Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team and be a driving force behind the growth of our culture, product, and mission.
We are looking for someone who is eager to get going quickly and constantly looking for ways to improve our recruiting process. We're building a tight-knit, diverse team of problem solvers who want to change this industry for the better, and positively impact millions of people in the process. We are motivated by challenge, and nothing excites us more than solving hard problems. If you describe yourself as professional, meticulous, adaptable, and sincerely enjoy connecting with people, we’d love to hear from you.
How you'll contribute:
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and assist with scheduling interviews, sending status updates, managing the onsite interviews and booking any travel arrangements when required (once back in the office)
- Deliver the best possible candidate experience including prompt replies to scheduling requests and going above and beyond to make candidates feel welcome, whether in person or virtual
- Keep our applicant tracking system organized and up to date
- Assist with special projects tailored to your career growth path
Who you are:
- 2+ year of relevant experience, preferably in a start-up environment
- Outstanding multitasking, time management, and prioritization skill set
- Lever and/or Greenhouse experience is plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with a spectrum of different personalities and working styles
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain composure while tackling problems and last-minute changes
- Comfortable handling confidential information appropriately and discreetly
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description