Recruiting Coordinator at Planet
Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth.
About the Role:
Our Global Talent Team is responsible for recruiting the future of Planet. Yes, the people behind us realizing our mission. We help create balance at the team level, so we can ensure all voices are represented when designing and executing on our strategy. As a Recruiting Coordinator your mission will be to surprise and delight our candidates with a memorable experience they will never forget. We only have one first impression, and many times, you may just be that! This position is full time and based in our SF HQ once we go back into the office!
Impact You’ll Own:
- Create and maintain an inclusive candidate experience while serving as a invaluable culture ambassador for all that Planet stands for
- Heavy scheduling, coordination and operational support for a small team of talent partners and Head of Talent throughout the full candidate lifecycle
- Proofread Job Postings and other Talent documents to ensure they are free from errors and omissions and use inclusive language
- Provide team with regular reporting on candidate experience, including managing all Glassdoor community review responses
- Supporting various members of the team with virtual and in person recruiting events
- Coordinating candidate travel (once we come back into the office!)
- Provide supplemental diversity sourcing and recruiting ops support as needed
What You Bring:
- A passion for our mission and a keen interest in developing a career in TA
- Proven work experience in a recruiting or customer service related role
- Natural collaboration and strong communication skills
- A knack for every lil’ detail and a proven practice to cross check your work
- Ability to prioritize, shift and flex as the work and business needs
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and find solutions when others would give up
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred (we use Greenhouse)
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Wellness program and onsite massages in specific offices
- Flexible Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Offsites and Happy Hours
- Volunteering Benefits
Some Press About Us:
Our CEO, Will Marshall featured on TED and featured in a Planet Blog
“Planet: Bringing Space Back Down to Earth”
Tiny, privately owned satellites are changing how we view the Earth features in NBC News
“Planet And Rocket Lab Create Mission Patch To Honor Women In Aerospace” —Planet Blog
Why we care so much about Belonging.
We’re dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. That’s why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but you’re thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please... do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We don’t just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill people’s careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope you’re excited to come along for the ride.
Planet is committed to building a community where everyone belongs and we invite people from all backgrounds to apply. Planet is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet is an inclusive community and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please call Planet's front office at 669-214-9404 or contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential and we will be happy to assist you.
Compensation (only applicable for Colorado applicants):
The base pay range targeted for this position in Colorado is: $36,900 - $66,600. This role is eligible for equity.
The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, including experience, location, and other business considerations.
Planet is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not able to work from a state where Planet is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.#LI-CL1#LI-REMOTE