Recruiting Manager, G&A at DoorDash
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire exceptional talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop and build capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
The majority of the Recruiting team is based in San Francisco, CA (our headquarters) and we have a growing Recruiting team in Phoenix, AZ as well as Recruiters in Chicago and New York.About the Role
The G&A Recruiting Manager will report to our Head of Talent and will partner to develop our strategy to support diverse pipelines at all levels of the DoorDash G&A organization, including Marketing, Finance, Legal, People, Facilities, and other core operational teams. As a leader, you will be a strategic partner to hiring managers across DoorDash to attract top business talent and will align the team to accomplish our bold and dynamic hiring plans.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Lead and develop a team of recruiters focused on G&A talent (including Marketing, Finance, Legal, People, Facilities, and other core operational teams)
- Improve recruiting processes, systems, tools, goals/KPIs and metrics
- Be a key partner to the G&A HR Business Partners on broader talent strategies, succession planning, Diversity & Inclusion efforts and recruiting strategies aligned to attracting high quality talent with an eye towards inclusiveness
- Experiment and take risks to create innovative and creative solutions
- Provide direction and consultation on emerging trends impacting and influencing attraction and acquisition within critical talent segments
- Deliver on-going reports that track results, impact, and cost-effectiveness. Use the information to detect trends/insights and adjust the strategy to optimize impact
- You have 7+ years of recruiting experience with at least 4 years leading high-performing teams within high-growth Technology companies
- You have a deep understanding of the recruiting discipline and extensive experience building and delivering effective recruiting strategies that achieve meaningful results
- You have demonstrated expertise in passive candidate activation and engagement strategies
- You have experience using data and analytics to develop insights and influence decisions
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- Humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Strategic - Able to engage in broad, complex analytical and conceptual thinking
- Technical Expert - Strong technical acumen and employ a data-driven approach
- Thought Leadership - Translate external trends into innovative and creative practices
- Results Orientated - A commitment to demonstrably improving team metrics
- Leadership - The capacity to transform and motivate teams around an evolving landscape
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.