Put people first for relationships that last
We put people first, whether they’re our customers or our employees. Grounded in our values of empathy, respect, and opportunity, our human resources department works hard to hire and retain the very best talent out there while fostering an environment based on mutual respect and appreciation.
We are looking for a Recruiting Leader to join our leadership team in EMEA. As a Recruiting Manager, you will develop, drive, and execute the staffing strategies that support our Create and Consumer divisions. You will advise and help strengthen the team as we scale. This individual will know how to lead, mentor, and guide recruiters and/or sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also collaborating closely with our leaders to drive outstanding recruiting practices and strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop recruiting teams to carry out scalable high growth recruiting strategies
- Help to define, craft, and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of roles, including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration, and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- You will use data and scorecards to tell the story and drive overall optimization and quality assurance of our recruiting process
- You will ensure teams build, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and results-oriented outreach efforts
- You will actively recruit for key roles and lead hiring within the engineering teams
What we’re looking for
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with leaders at all levels of the organization
- You are an experienced full-cycle Technical Recruiter and has led a team of recruiters
- Genuine passion for developing and leading people
- Proven record in delivering on hiring goals
- Hands-on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.