Recruiting Operations and Programs Manager at Reddit
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Who We Are
Reddit is growing fast and in order to do so we’re growing our Recruiting team! We’re looking for an experienced Recruiting Operations and Programs Manager to amplify our talent acquisition efforts.
We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
Who You Are
As our Recruiting Operations and Programs Manager, you will play a critical part in our ambitious talent acquisition goals. You are a creative problem solver who finds the right balance between seeking qualitative and quantitative solutions.
You strive for operational excellence and are passionate about building and optimizing process. You are a leader who can garner cross-functional support and drive both change and projects to success.
What You’ll Do
- Scale and optimize all of Reddit’s recruiting systems and tools
- Provide metrics and analytical support that will support recruiting long-term strategy
- Foster an amazing candidate experience through leading the coordination function
- Develop, implement, calibrate, and perfect interviewer training
- Lead our university recruiting efforts as we expand our interns and new grad hiring pipeline
- Partner with finance and HR for requisition management, people analytics, and internal mobility
- Project manage recruiting events, community engagement, and employer branding
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, and 2+ in a leadership role
- Understanding of key recruiting metrics, their significance, and how to derive them
- Track record of taking ambiguous projects and turning them into successful programs
- Ability to mentor and manage career development
- High emotional intelligence and aptitude for nurturing cross-functional partnerships
- BA/BS degree