Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and lifesaving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
About You and The Role
You are someone who is outraged about these global access and supply chain issues. You believe that bringing life-saving medical products to hard-to-reach places will fundamentally change the world. You understand that in order to build cutting-edge technology that solves this massive global access challenge, we need to build the strongest team on the planet. Zipline is re-tasking the brightest minds of our generation to solve a humanity-level problem, and you want to be a part of this logistics revolution. You will go to exceptional lengths to build a world-class team that saves lives every single day. And, finally, you probably have a background in technical recruiting (software, hardware, etc).What You'll Do
- Partner with company leadership to execute against objectives and organizational priorities, delivering against aggressive hiring goals in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Drive continuous improvement and strategic recruiting initiatives
- Make sure Zipline always has the people we need to meet our goals
- Help to ensure that Zipline is prioritizing diversity in all of our hiring efforts across the company at every level
- Be the ultimate champion and guardian of Zipline's culture both internally and externally
- An experienced full-cycle recruiter with a minimum of 5 years' of recruiting experience
- Motivated by our mission to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies
- Able to get creative and do whatever it takes to close extraordinary candidates
- Passionate about cultivating the most efficient and enjoyable candidate experience
- Solutions-oriented and dedicated to process improvement
- A collaborative team player
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
Read Full Job Description