Who We Are:
Sensor Tower is the leading solution for mobile marketers, app developers, and industry analysts who demand superior competitive insights into the mobile market economy.
We serve independent and Fortune 500 customers alike, spanning the mobile games, travel & hospitality, music, finance, and broadcast entertainment markets. Our suite of products consist of free, “SMB”, and Enterprise-tiered solutions including Store Intelligence, Usage Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, and App Intelligence.
We are a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco and was a member of AngelPad’s startup incubator program in 2013. Our insights are cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring candidates have a high-touch and memorable interview experience with us. In a market where talent is in high-demand, it’s critical that we play to our strengths by being thorough but quick, providing a thoughtful experience, and constantly keeping candidates updated for as long as they are in our recruitment funnel.
We’re looking for someone that is proactive and excited to not only complete tasks at hand; but, provide suggestions and identify where to further support the recruitment team. We see this role as a great way to get to know our team culture, our hiring philosophies and the ins and out of the full-cycle recruitment process.
Report to: VP of People and Places
- Ensure all candidates in the recruitment funnel have a memorable and high-touch experience
- Arrange phone and on-site interviews for hiring managers and recruiters
- Assist recruiters in Reference Check and Offer extension stages
- Be a reliable point of contact for candidates when needed
- Shape the candidate experience by continuously thinking about how we can better our recruitment process
- Work with recruiters to coordinate recruiting events, career fairs, meetups, etc.
- Manage Sensor Tower’s employer branding through social media content, company and university partnerships, and working with our Marketing team
- Maintain various recruiting functions such as process documentation, job postings, and metrics tracking
- Support other miscellaneous recruitment needs as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of work experience is preferred (internships count too)
- Experience with scheduling or coordinating group agendas
- Interest in building a career in recruiting
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Experience exemplifying your strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Passion for meeting new people and extending hospitality
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever preferred)
- Interest in the mobile market
Why Join Sensor Tower?
We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 and Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021 by BuiltIn.
After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
Sensor Tower's Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
We offer unlimited PTO, Health and Wellness stipends, flexible work hours, 401K, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more.
Our Covid-19 Specific benefits include: Stipend to set up your home office and/or gym, WiFi stipend, daily UberEats delivery stipend, and virtual team events.
Sensor Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.