Sales Recruiter at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 400 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
One of the many exciting challenges we're tackling is rapidly growing our team across multiple disciplines and geographies. We're strengthening our Talent Acquisition team by hiring an experienced recruiter to help us drive business-critical growth on our Sales organization. In this role, you will join the core Talent and People Team hiring experienced technologists for our growing startup. You will be a talent advisor to leadership and help refine the foundation for scaling our sales team.
Within your 1st month, you will shadow our Pharmacy Operations, Patient Care, Fulfillment, Engineering/Product and People Teams to understand Alto from every perspective. You will also closely partner with your fellow Alto Recruiters to learn the ins-and-outs of our recruiting process, shadow candidate interviews and debriefs, and champion Alto's candidate journey. By your 2nd month, you will begin carrying your own full-cycle req load, including building out strategy and interview kits, sourcing, candidate management, and offer delivery. By your 3rd month, you'll make your first hire, contribute to best practices on the TA team, and help Alto continue our rapid growth!
Advance your career as you:
- Partner with our VPs of Sales and Provider Success to understand the business needs, set hiring priorities, and develop the hiring strategy
- Help us hire the sales and provider success team that will enable us to enter 50 markets in 30 months!
- Build a pipeline of skilled talent through creative sourcing efforts
- Advise leaders on market trends and provide insight regarding Alto's position as an attractive employer
- Drive and manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer
- Partner with our recruiting coordinators, hiring managers and hiring teams to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Assist with onboarding to ensure new hires are prepared and excited for their first day
Other duties will include partnering with Hiring Managers to craft the recruiting strategy behind sourcing, attracting, assessing, and hiring talent. You will grow diverse and inclusive teams and be extremely passionate about candidate experience.
We're looking for you to have:
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for mid to senior-level business roles
- Recent experience managing all aspects of the candidate funnel, from sourcing to offer delivery
- Experience managing multiple workstreams within an ATS
It would be even better if:
- You have agency and/or startup experience within the tech, digital health or healthcare/pharma industries
- In-depth knowledge of ATS configuration (Greenhouse)
- Experience running metrics and creating data visualizations
- A demonstrable passion for building an inclusive and representative workplace that mirrors our equally inclusive and diverse customer base
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.