Grove Collaborative is growing! To support our growth and continue delighting our customers, we are looking for a Recruiter to own talent acquisition for our business (Finance, Marketing, Operations, Creative, and Flagship/Inventory/Merchandising) needs in San Francisco, CA. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy and will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to meet the demands of our growing business. You will be responsible for the full recruiting process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation and offer processes across multiple departments.
- Build a diverse network of candidates and pipeline for current and future opportunities
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies that align with business needs
- Interview candidates to determine fit based upon their skill set and values fit with Grove Collaborative
- Gather and review interview feedback and make recommendations on the most qualified candidates
- Develop and implement diverse sourcing strategies, including referral generation, DEI efforts, position postings, direct sourcing, networking, and university recruitment
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information
- Manage, maintain, and support current recruiting processes and tools to ensure best practice and consistency
- Champion an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Manage and maintain relationships with external vendors
- Sourcing and full-cycle recruiting across a variety of departments including Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Creative
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 6+ years of high-volume sourcing and/or full cycle recruiting and hiring with 1+ year experience in-house preferred
- Experience owning full-cycle recruiting in marketing, operations, creative, finance, and flagship/inventory/merchandising) needs strongly preferred
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- A solution-oriented mindset and ability to be a self-starter
- Impeccable ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment and hiring trends, job market/employment trends, and creative approaches to recruitment are essential to this function
- Demonstrated ability to smoothly execute the recruitment process including sourcing, candidate selection, interviewing and extending an offer
- The ability to be flexible, open to change, and adaptable
ABOUT GROVE COLLABORATIVE:
Launched in 2016 as a Certified B Corp, Grove Collaborative creates innovative natural products and offers a curated selection of healthy home essentials like cleaning supplies and personal care products. With a flexible, monthly delivery model and a personal Grove Guide assigned to each customer, Grove’s platform makes it easy for people to switch to healthier, more sustainable routines. Every item Grove offers, both from their flagship Grove Collaborative brand and from exceptional third party brands, has been thoroughly vetted against strict standards for sustainability, efficacy and supply chain practices. On a mission to move Beyond Plastic, Grove is the first and only plastic neutral retailer in the world and is committed to becoming 100% plastic-free by 2025. For more information, please visit www.grove.co/plastic.
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Read Full Job Description