At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it. This is at the core of our business because we believe our technology can change the world. Our products give content creators the tools to not just entertain but to create innovative RT3D experiences and deliver better processes for almost every industry.
Come join our team as an Executive Recruiter and help us execute against some of the most complex leadership searches in the industry. You will own the search strategy from beginning to end for the most sought-after leadership talent in the world. This role will recruit across all of Unity's businesses globally. You will work with Unity’s executive leadership; partnering to develop innovative recruiting strategies that bring outstanding talent from a diverse variety of geographies, backgrounds and experiences.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Unity leaders to identify search requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Hiring Managers and partners throughout the search process, providing regular updates and high touch experiences
- Assess executive candidates through screens, on-site interviews, and panel feedback
- Partner closely with executive sourcing to market map, proactively pipeline, and build innovative ways to find the right talent
- Partner with compensation to build offer models, extend and negotiate offers
- Use recruiting technology to find, track and share candidate intelligence
What we’re looking for
- Proven recruiting experience, in executive recruiting, working for technology companies
- Ability to build strong partnerships with leaders and partners at all levels
- Experience with building strong recruiting strategies, resulting in hiring strong talent
- Able to articulate and execute best practices that deliver a diverse pipeline of including candidates from underrepresented groups
- Proven strength in assessing leadership capabilities and functional skills of candidates
- Experienced in presenting and negotiating complex offers
You might also have
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and communication skills
- Credible, with outstanding business acumen
- Ability to identify root causes of stalled hiring processes and course correct through influence on leadership decision making
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.