Senior HR Business Partner at Unity Technologies
Unity is on an exciting journey and we want you to be part of it! As a Senior HR Business Partner in San Francisco you will be a trusted partner to the Product and Labs Groups. You will work on a range of interesting problems, involved in both strategic support for leaders in the groups while also tying loose ends together on global projects that may touch the groups. You will drive people & operational plans for the organizations that you partner with, working in partnership with key stakeholders (Finance, People Operations, Recruiting, Learning & Development).
You will ensure alignment on initiatives and priorities, maintain open and transparent lines of communication, and keep our employees and teams thriving and well supported. This person will also work closely with Unity’s Recruitment team to ensure headcount and growth is on target and aligned with overall company objectives.
You will support our company’s rapid growth globally. Reporting to the HR Director for the groups. Our ideal candidate would understand what it means to support a rapidly growing global organization and can thrive in an environment that is entrepreneurial and oriented to solving hard problems
- Help elevate the thinking and leadership of managers in the groups
- Provide insights to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Lead the yearly HR activities for the managers of the groups
- Provide expertise and coach managers on appropriate people management best practices, i.e. org design, performance management, rewards & recognition, and retention strategies etc.
- Build and maintain employee morale and culture for teams you support as well as develop high-functioning organizations
- Take part in executing global projects that touch the groups which may require some amount of hands on operational work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a strategic HR role, working directly with senior level management, preferably having partnered with an engineer organization before
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions, and exercise judgment with sensitive/ confidential issues
- Strong coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills, and a demonstrated ability to influence others
- Ability to work autonomously and work with a remote manager
- Passionate about the employee and manager experience—it’s always top of mind for you; we solve for their experience, not ours
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches; we don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best one
- You know all the latest solutions and have a point of view on their value
- Project Management Experience
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.