Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with organizational leaders to understand key objectives and org challenges and drive high impact initiatives.
- Coach and advise leaders on employee relations and performance management issues.
- Create programs to identify and develop high potential employees and advise on workforce planning.
- Collaborate with leaders on designing career paths and creating developmental plans.
- Liaison with recruiting, finance and the broader HR team on hiring plans, compensation, and recruiting strategy.
- Partner with the broader HR team to diagnose inefficiencies and propose high impact solutions.
- Advise leaders on organizational processes, initiatives, and change management.
- Assess employee satisfaction and recommend solutions for driving employee engagement.
- Leverage trainers and e-learning tools to drive learning and development initiatives.
- Act as mediator and advisor to enhance employee relations and increase cross functional communication.
- Ensure compliance with Wish policies and conduct internal investigations when necessary.
- Coach and mentor managers and co-create programs for their continuous development.
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience, with 8+ years as HRBP or in similar role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence with authenticity
- Proven track record of coaching, developing, and advising managers
- Highly collaborative with a track record of building strong relationships across all levels
- Strategic mindset and able to manage complexity with ease
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style, and able to build trust at all levels
- Highly proactive and resourceful, with a strong bias for action
- Innovative mindset and experienced in driving progressive HR initiatives
- Flexible and able to navigate ambiguity with ease
- A sense of humor!
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.