Senior HR Business Partner at Alto Pharmacy
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $1B ARR by the end of 2020. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups May Be the Next 'Unicorns'".
Reporting directly to the VP, People, you will develop the talent strategy and advise on all things People related: benefits, employee relations, performance management, talent development, and organizational design. You are skilled at using both qualitative and quantitative data to perform root cause analysis, identify trends, tell a story and inform innovative ways of building programs, and ensuring Altoids are engaged and growing. In your work, you will uphold our values and amplify the success of our business and products through our most important asset: our people.Responsibilities
- You will provide strategic partnership and counsel to business leaders and Altoids, ensuring employee advocacy and fairness.
- You will craft and implement creative and progressive talent strategies tailored to your client groups, addressing retention and development needs.
- You will support parts of our leadership team through all People processes including compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, organizational design, etc.
- You will be the primary driver and leader in all of your clients’ people related activities and programs.
- You will coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization, from line managers through executives.
- You will utilize qualitative and quantitative data in order to inform key business and talent decisions.
- You will collaborate with other People Team functions (compensation, recruiting, talent development, learning & development, etc.) to inform the design and implementation of People programs.
- You will act as a culture ambassador, fostering diversity and inclusion.
- You will mentor and coach other members of our People teams.
- You possess five or more years experience as HR Business Partner or HR Generalist
- You have supported engineering, product & design clients as an HR Business Partner.
- You have excellent judgement and problem-solving capabilities; as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions.
- Analytically driven, you are experienced in utilizing qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem solving and root cause analysis.
- You possess experience driving key people, programs and processes (performance management cycles, calibration facilitation, compensation planning, executive coaching, employee relations/conflict resolution, organizational design, etc.)
- Ability to work remotely as part of a distributed HR team
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are intellectually curious about people and organizational issues; you have a creative, solutions-based mindset
- You have the ability to flex your style and build trust and report with Executives as well as individual contributors
- You possess impeccable discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information.
- You are agile, fearless, and able to adapt to shifting priorities
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.