Senior HRIS Analyst, Global Workday at Unity Technologies
Unity is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to support and partner with HR and Payroll business owners globally to evaluate, design, and implement solutions. You will provide functional and technical expertise, drive efficiency, and deliver repeatable solutions to align with the overall G&A Systems Global Roadmap. Your role is key in Unity’s ability to evolve Workday deployments globally and ensure its health, performance and growth.
- Partner with Global HR Operations, HR Business Partners, Payroll and Benefits to define and develop requirements, re-engineer current processes, and implement new functionality in Workday
- Provide functional and technical Workday expertise to our global business partners which includes system/process enhancements, improvements/changes as well as other strategic initiatives
- Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, communication, maintenance and administration in support of HRIS projects
- Provide Tier 3 level escalation support including troubleshooting systems issues including integration errors
- Create and cultivate focused customer service HRIS function with the goal of creating a seamless, excellent user experience for all users and partners
- Maintain data security and integrity in Workday by regularly analyzing and auditing data
- Experience in an HRIS function
- Broad understanding of the Workday platform (business objects, organizations, tenant setup, integrations, security, etc.)
- Functional knowledge and understanding of HR & Payroll processes
- Global hands-on Workday experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.