Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we're best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* -- all for free. Our Member Success team is responsible for helping our members whenever and however they need that help, and providing feedback to the rest of the company on how we can better serve our members. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we've added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in San Francisco, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
As the Senior Workforce Manager, you will lead all major WFM functions (forecasting, scheduling, real-time adherence) as well agent productivity. As an integral member of our leadership team, you’ll use your skills and subject matter expertise to coach and develop analysts within the department on workforce management standard methodologies. Do you enjoy working closely with your business partners to ensure service levels and productivity goals are met? If so, this role is for you! You'll be a critical resource to our contact center operations team and will be improving our workforce management capabilities from the ground up.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and enjoy working with business partners and member success teams!
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC
What you'll do:
- Establish positive relationships with operational and cross-functional partners including: internal teams to implement WFM platforms to define/drive feature enhancements for our internal tools and reporting capabilities, and the Vendor Ops team to ensure consistent and efficient coverage over all operating hours
- Analyze workforce performance for continuous quality and productivity improvement; monitor forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels
- Develop performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision support; Utilize available data to assemble contact arrival forecasts and refine the accuracy of forecast models over time
- Oversee technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness in a fast-paced, 24/7, multi-channel environment
- Design processes and reporting that enable our team of vendor operations managers to ensure that their teams optimized schedules are enforced
- Demonstrate your expert-level proficiency of Salesforce, Spreadsheets and other data visualization tools to create WFM reports and tools that are customized to our unique business needs
- Hire, train, coach, counsel, and evaluate the performance of direct reports
What we are looking for:
- BS/BA degree in business, statistics or a related field is desired; at least 7 years in a multi-skilled contact center environment
- 5+ years of contact center management experience including forecasting, scheduling, and real-time monitoring
- At least 5 years of experience using Workforce Management software; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities, with attention to detail
- Ability to deliver presentations expertly to both in-person and virtual audiences
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative and follow through
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.