What makes the difference between a product that's engaging, compelling, and easy to use and one that's frustrating, broken, and complicated? The answer is user experience. Here at UserTesting, our mission is to help our customers create great experiences. We enable every organization to deliver the best customer experience powered by human insight.
Are you ready to step-up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential in our dynamic, fast-paced culture? We are all about using human insights to create better experiences for our customers. We are looking for a Senior People Partner (HRBP) with experience support sales & marketing organizations to help us create amazing experiences for our employees. Reporting to the VP of People Operations (HR), this role will be based in our San Francisco office and will support employees across all U.S. locations as well as corporate programs. If you love being an employee advocate, inspiring greatness in others, evolving a positive culture and scaling businesses to the next level - then this is the job for you.
You will be aligned with the Sales & Marketing teams and provide daily HR business partner support to leaders and employees including: compensation, employee relations, performance management, talent planning, succession planning and leadership development. You will partner with the executive team to develop and execute high-impact talent and organization interventions that support the business. In addition, you will:
- Act as an employee champion and change agent as we grow our workforce and expand globally
- Lead efforts to create a supportive culture through Employee Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives, Rewards and Recognition Execution, and Community Involvement
- Build relationships with your respective business leaders and attend their team meetings
- Consult with line managers and provide policy guidance and interpretation when appropriate
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Formulate partnerships across the function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the people team to develop integrated solutions, programs and policies
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs and follow-up to ensure training objectives are met
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, I/O Psychology, or Human Resources Management preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of HR Business Partner or HR Generalist experience with roles increasing in responsibility. Supporting Sales & Marketing organizations is a plus.
- Experience providing HR support for dynamic, fast-moving organization is highly desirable
- Technology or SaaS industry experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- An understanding of compensation best practices, current compensation trends, and survey data.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal) and the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
Why You Should Work at UserTesting:
We’re honored to be named a 2020 Inc. Best Workplace, and named to Fortune’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For in the Bay Area, among a variety of other awards. Joining UserTesting means being part of a passionate team focused on transforming the way companies learn about their users.
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world we’re also growing fast, — join us!