Senior People Partner at Chime
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. and facilitating over 5M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables them to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you.
About The Role
We are building our People team and are looking for a Senior People Partner to work closely with senior leaders and their teams. This role will report to Chime’s VP People. You will partner with Chime’s managers to foster engagement and performance across teams. The Senior People Partner will work collaboratively to design and implement strategies and progressive programs that align with Chime’s values. These programs will include leadership development, performance feedback & performance management, total rewards and recognition, and other proactive programs that will drive Chime’s business outcomes. In this role, you will spend significant time with Chime’s business leaders and engaging proactively throughout the organization. The Senior People Partner will interact with all levels in the organization through honest, and inclusive communications.
- Work with the Business Leadership team to proactively identify organizational needs and develop strategies to help scale and drive performance and culture.
- Collaborate with leadership on organizational design, change management, leadership development, and employee engagement.
- Use metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Partner with the business leadership team to define and drive a talent strategy that supports and accelerates long term business strategy.
- Collaborate with People Operations to execute annual programs e.g., compensation review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys.
- Coach and mentor the leadership team for personal growth and professional success
- 10+ years of progressive people partner experience.
- Experience in working with technology teams.
- Experience with organizational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, and total rewards.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Data-driven, decision-maker & pragmatic problem solver who can find root causes of issues and gain leadership support to address them.
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment.
- Collaborate effectively across a broad set of stakeholders and make decisions in the absence of consensus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization in an autonomous way
- Be a champion and promoter of an inclusive working environment through programs and behaviors.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, with medical and dental benefits.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.