Senior Recruiter, Business Operations at Chime
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing player in the challenger-banking space, providing mobile and online banking technology in the U.S. and facilitating over 5M accounts with no physical branches. We’re a technology company relentlessly focused on helping our members achieve financial peace of mind. That’s why we offer access to an award-winning bank account that doesn’t charge hidden fees, can give members early access to their paychecks, and enables them to grow their savings automatically. And we’re just getting started. We are proud of our mission, devoted to our members, and passionate about applying technology to the challenge of making financial health a reality for everyone.
We have one of the most experienced management teams in Fintech and have raised over $800M in funding from DST, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Coatue, Dragoneer, Menlo, Access, Forerunner, and others. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a beloved, daily-use product and an authentic mission that puts people first, we want to meet you
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced and talented recruiter to help build key Strategic Business within our Finance, Legal and People functions. Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at early-stage tech startups and is eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. You will be responsible for more than recruiting. You will provide insight into process improvements and lead key projects that are critical for the company scale.
- Partner with our CFO, GC, and other Finance and Legal executives to scale their organizations
- Manage full-cycle recruiting searches for our Finance and Legal organizations ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, employee referrals, and passive candidates through networking and research
- Partner closely with recruiting/business leaders to understand the team and consult on their hiring
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers, execs, and any other relevant team members
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for hiring success.
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at Chime - with real-time feedback on specific candidates.
- Openly suggest process improvements and optimize the hiring experience
- Collaborate with legal, HR, compensation/benefits, immigration, and other important partners
- Experience as a high performing recruiter within the Finance sector; Legal recruiting experience a plus
- 5+ years experience recruiting and building strategic business functions for growth-stage companies
- Experience in a fast-growing environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Experience tracking relevant metrics for your pipeline activity
- Success building partnerships at the exec level
- Excellent communications skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401k match
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.
We know great work isn’t done alone. We’re building a team of individuals to Chime in with their different strengths to benefit our employees and members. We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.