Senior Recruiter, Marketing
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on helping to build DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire exceptional talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
- RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design and implement recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
- BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop and build capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
- CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
- QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Recruiter to help us strategically, yet rapidly, grow world-class teams across the Growth Marketing and Brand/Creative functions at DoorDash. We’re looking for someone who can drive and manage an efficient yet quality process and be a strategic partner to our hiring managers. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will lead a seamless process to help these functions scale. This role will report to the Manager of G&A Recruiting.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our two Marketing teams to ensure a seamless, efficient, and overwhelmingly positive candidate experience
- Continue to manage and develop a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company
- Innovate on ways to build a diverse talent pipeline through a variety of different sources such as inbound applications, sourcing, referrals, and networking
- Conduct regular business partner meetings to educate on recruiting best practices and market data while including execution of recruiting processes and tools
- Partner closely with our hiring teams to ensure we take a structured approach to hiring as we only are hiring only the best of the best at DoorDash
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up-to-date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates!
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of full-lifecycle Recruiting experience
- You have in-house and/or agency Recruiting experience in a high-volume environment for Growth/Brand Marketing
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You’re creative in your approach to recruiting; you’re not afraid to leverage non traditional methods of reaching candidates; you’re solutions oriented and a creative problem solver; you promote experimentation and approach challenges with openness and a willingness to improve; you test the boundaries of experimentation without fear
- You love the hunt for the right person; you’re unwavering in hiring to a high bar of quality; you’re action and results oriented; you have enthusiasm and fire in the belly; you are driven to take ownership
- You’re energized about getting to the root cause of issues and coming up with creative solutions; you’re resilient and self aware; you’re able to talk about things that didn't go well and see growth as the ability to learn from mistakes.
- You place great importance on candidate experience (follow through, response time, feedback, etc); you show hiring managers and candidates respect through the recruiting process; you have high EQ
- You believe no job is beneath you; you focus on doing the right thing not the easy thing; you lead through influence; and you demonstrate integrity.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada.
We want to share our revolutionary logistics technology with every business around the world, to streamline how our cities and local economies work. Make no mistake, it isn’t going to be easy, and our mission isn’t for the faint of heart. But if you’re daring, and you want to make a dent, let’s chat. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.