Senior Recruiter at Udemy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and strategically minded senior recruiting partner, who loves to be on the forefront of recruiting for the best and brightest.
You’ll be part of a growing Recruiting team supporting our B2B organization, Udemy for Business (UFB). You will be responsible for partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment activities and help drive our hiring strategy for the organization. You’ll be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, solving people problems and thrive in a startup culture.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
** Self-driven. No hand-holding in this role. You’ll drive the process from end-to end with superior organizational skills and solid follow-through.
** Analytical mindset and process-driven. You are laser-focused on data integrity in our ATS (Lever) and manage your pipeline of candidates effectively.
** Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job search can be.
** Solution-driven. You have a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution.
** Flexible, fearless and excited to help build this mission driven organization.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Source and hire top talent.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Provide recruiting metrics to hiring managers and Head of Sales Recruiting.
- Ability to conduct interview training and own special projects.
We're excited about you because you will have:
- At least 10 years of end-to-end recruitment experience, preferably in a high-growth tech environment.
- Start-up experience with a love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales recruiting experience is a must.
- Possess a consultative approach and has had demonstrated success developing business partner relationships at all levels of an organization.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Meets deadlines, and has strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Recruiting analytics is a plus.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description