Senior Sourcer (G&A) at Hinge Health
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Attainment of hiring goals: You are able to work collaboratively with your hiring manager and Talent Partner to achieve at least 90% of the hiring goals set for you.
- Hiring Manager and Talent Partner support: You score at least a 4 out of 5 in the Talent Associate satisfaction survey
- World-class candidate experience: Candidates give us at least a 4 out of 5 rating in the "candidate experience survey" for the roles that fall under your umbrella
- You hire A players into Hinge Health: Compliance with Hinge Health‘s hiring playbook
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Resilient: Able to take complete control over how you respond to situations and respond from a position of strength. Note: Recruiting is probably the only profession where you can experience every single human emotion during the course of an afternoon.
- Change management/Influential: Able to influence stakeholders (including candidates) throughout the hiring process. Eg: You are not always being a yes-man but rather acting as a strategic partner by pushing back respectfully and influencing stakeholders in the right direction as and when necessary.
- Problem-solver: You are able to problem-solve across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Sourcing: You are able to find and engage with unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
WHAT SHAPES OUR COMPANY
- Trust/accountability: Your Manager, Teammates, and Hiring managers can trust you with anything. This means the following: (i) You work autonomously without much hand-holding (ii) You follow up on your actionables in a timely manner (iii) No one is perfect and hence you are accountable and take ownership for the mistakes you make
- Learn-it-all (vs know-it-all): You are always taking initiatives to improve and get to the next level
- Hustle: You are relentless and do whatever it takes to get accomplish a mission/task/project
- Effective communication (verbal and written): You are able to communicate effectively with hiring managers and candidates. This includes the quality of note-taking on Lever.
- Frugal: Ability to achieve hiring goals without much external support from recruiting agencies.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Generous mental health stipend
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle