Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales and CS at NextRoll (Remote)
NextRoll is seeking a collaborative and results oriented Talent Acquisition Partner to contribute to our Sales Recruiting team. As a highly visible partner in NextRoll, you are passionate about building business-critical teams. Like the rest of us here, you feel easy is boring, you love crushing hiring goals, and excel in finding creative solutions to challenging scenarios. Do you have the desire and ability to work in a culture of transparent where collaboration and sincerity are critical to success? If this sounds like you, then come roll with us!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? Don't be! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Recruit for and scale NextRoll and chip in to the team’s growth and success
- Lead the entire search and selection process for Sales, Customer Success, and other business positions
- Provide an outstanding & positive candidate experience while crafting an army of external brand ambassadors
- Be an data-driven advisor and partner to hiring managers
- Work in partnership with our global Talent team to develop a forward-thinking pipeline and sourcing strategies while nurturing long-term relationships
- Build diverse pipelines and advocate on behalf of our candidates
- Master our Greenhouse ATS and tools to ensure a consistently rigorous and inclusive recruiting process with internal and external parties
- Develop and build solid relationships with business leaders and People Business Partners to understand and influence our decisions
- 'Roll up your sleeves' attitude in contributing to projects including employer branding, referrals, events, reporting and other critical programs
- 3 - 10 years of in-house recruiting experience or mixed recruitment agency background. Depending on your experience we have a Recruiter or Sr Recruiter opening available
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Proven experience in partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Dedication to developing diverse pipelines of candidates
- Proven track record closing candidates in a challenging market
- Strong data management and reporting skills
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.