Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices
To support our growth, we are hiring for a tenacious, entrepreneurial and driven Technical Sourcer to join us on this amazing journey. People are the most important asset in any company and at Hinge Health we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built thus far. As an early member of the talent acquisition team, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to work hand in hand with our hiring managers in building one of the fastest growing digital health startups in San Francisco.
- Develop multi channel candidate pipeline for technical roles through employee referrals, sourcing tools, meetups and events
- Build creative sourcing strategies and talent maps to identify the best candidates
- Coordinate and set up interviews for candidate interviewing across all R&D roles
- Ensure that we are providing the best candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS(Lever)
- Successful experience sourcing/recruiting for Engineering, Product or Design roles for a fast paced technology startup, coming either from an in-house or agency background
- Strong intellectual curiosity and resourceful with a bias for action!
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organized, with a keen attention to detail
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Mental health benefit
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.