Senior Technical Recruiter at Affirm
Affirm is growing, and so is our recruiting team! We are seeking a high-energy Senior Technical Recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. As the first impression of our company, you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities to potential candidates, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
The Talent team makes sure that the candidate experience is enhanced by a top-notch hiring process. We take great pride in a fast but thoughtful approach and our philosophy of quick and consistent communication with all candidates. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone on our growing team who shares these values!
What You'll Do
- Team up with hiring managers to build strategies and pipeline: source, assess, and close high caliber candidates in our engineering team
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates, conduct in-depth interviews
- Collaborate with recruiting team to improve existing recruiting and retention processes and help initiate scalable changes to our current recruiting strategy
- Partner with hiring managers on creating a strategic plan for sourcing and recruiting candidates with a diverse background
- Support ad hoc projects as needed and be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment's notice to capitalize on an opportunity; the market moves quickly and so should you
What We Look For
- 5+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience, including some startup experience.
- Proven track record of success in building strong partnerships with Engineering team and stakeholders
- Persistent curiosity and desire to learn as much as possible about our business
- Highly collaborative recruiter who understands the value of internal relationships
- Excellent at driving the process and keeping it moving forward despite any obstacles
- A data driven and problem solving mindset to improve the way we hire
- A passion for building teams and delivering the best candidate experience
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
Location - Remote U.S.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.