Senior Technical Sourcer, Engineering at DoorDash
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire exceptional talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our focus areas are:
RECRUITING STRATEGY--We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES--We develop and build capabilities in the people of DoorDash to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE--We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
QUALITY OF HIRE--We are a true partner in hiring; it's our job to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best for DoorDash!
The majority of the Recruiting team is based in San Francisco, CA (our headquarters) and we have a growing Recruiting team in Phoenix, AZ as well as Recruiters in Chicago and New York.About the Role
Our Technical Sourcers play an essential part in supporting our rapidly growing engineering team by partnering directly with our technical recruiters, hiring managers, and engineers. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging top engineering talent across multiple fields and acting as an owner for specific teams. This role will report to the Head of Talent Sourcing.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be the sole sourcer for one of our core Engineering teams
- Build a strong relationship with several of our engineering leaders and the engineers on the teams you’re supporting
- Work with the recruiter and hiring manager to develop strategies for engaging top engineering talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process
- You have 4+ years of technical sourcing experience, specific to software engineering roles
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS (Greenhouse experience strongly preferred)
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You’re metrics driven - you utilize data to help drive your decisions
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Delivering Good
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for DoorDash and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.