Sourcer, Marketing (Temporary Contract) at Udemy
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:07 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 7, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and strategically-minded recruiting partner, who loves to be on the forefront of recruiting for the best and brightest.
This role is an integral part of a growing recruiting team supporting our Marketing organization. You will be responsible for the search and discovery of top marketing talent for our high-growth business. You will excel in an “all hands on deck” environment, solve for strategic business challenges, and thrive in a startup culture. You will report to the Head of Recruiting.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Search and discover top talent leveraging sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Entelo, and X-ray searches
- Utilizing strategic boolean search strings to discover the necessary skillsets and experience of qualified candidates
- Conduct outbound reach-outs to prospective candidates via email and/or LinkedIn Inmail
- Creating a positive candidate experience
We're excited about you because you will have:
- 6+ months of customer service, sales or sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- An ability to thrive in a high-growth start-up tech environment
- An interest in talent acquisition as a long-term career
- A growth mindset
- A keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills
- Eloquent communication skills via email and on the phone
- The ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail
- Sales or marketing recruiting experience is a plus #LI-EB1
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description