Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology-enabled era.
We're looking for a Sourcer to help our efforts to create an inclusive and innovative work culture by attracting, delivering, and retaining the best talent for our organization. You'll use data and creativity to develop targeted recruiting strategies and partner with business leaders to build high performing teams. We're excited about someone who is passionate about people and inspired by our mission to empower local entrepreneurs all around.
- Partner closely with technical recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Research and uncover top talent using creative methods and sources (more than LinkedIn)
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools to meet hiring goals
- Reach out and engage candidates for various departments across the organization (i.e. Sales, Product, Design, etc.)
- A/B test reach-out methodologies and increase talent pipeline conversion
- Ensure high level of data integrity with our ATS
- Stay in-tune with the activity in various markets (start-up, marketplaces, tech space) and educate business on learnings in order to effectively strategize
- Train and mentor future team members on best sourcing practices
- 1+ years of experience as a talent sourcer or 2+ years as a full-cycle recruiter
- Track record for successfully identifying exceptional candidates
- Familiarity with Greenhouse is a plus
- Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Prior sourcing experience at a start-up is ideal
- Prior experience sourcing Product or Design candidates strongly preferred
Are you ready to change an industry? Excited to enter on the ground floor of a fast-paced, high-growth startup in a wide open market?
There are over 1M independent retailers in the US and Canada, doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart and Amazon combined. Economic data shows: compared to the big box stores, local retailers are flourishing because they offer a better shopping experience. However, the antiquated wholesale industry is holding independent stores back, and making life miserable for the makers trying to reach them.
Our goal at Faire is to rethink the wholesale model with an online marketplace that makes it easy for retailers and makers to connect and succeed together. Instead of flying all over the country to attend trade shows, retailers can visit our site to shop for hundreds of curated makers that they can try out totally risk-free. This revolutionary offering has drawn over 65,000 retailers to the Faire platform in less than a year after our launch.
Our founders led product and engineering for Square Capital ($10B deployed) and the Cash app (Square’s only app in the top 20 of the iOS app store). We're backed by some of the top VC funds including Sequoia, Khosla, Forerunner and Lightspeed; and we were named one of the top 20 YC companies by valuation last year.
We are looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join this movement with us.
To learn more about our culture, please visit our careers page!
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.