Sr. Technical Recruiter- Project Employee at Addepar
Addepar is defragmenting financial data -- building interoperability and transparency across hundreds of financial systems, and creating more powerful and robust financial applications on top of that platform.
In support of this amazing growth, we are thrilled to be adding a Senior Technical Recruiter to the Addepar Recruiting Team. As a key member of our recruiting team, you will drive full-cycle recruiting from sourcing, through providing an exceptional candidate experience, to navigating the offer process for highly specialized engineering related positions in a competitive market.
If you want to break new ground and leave your mark on something truly global in scope and essential in importance—Addepar is for you.
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet sourcing.
- Screen prospective candidates for company culture and role fit as well as sell candidates on taking the first step toward carving out a career path at Addepar.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop scalable sourcing strategies.
- Meet aggressive hiring goals in a metrics driven organization.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates.
Attributes that will allow you to be successful in this role
- Self-driven. You are proactive and demonstrate superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally assertive. You are a self-aware and clear communicator with empathy towards the people with whom you work. You are innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- Obsessive about the candidate experience. You are respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be for them.
- A utility player. You are willing to help out wherever needed.
- 5+ years of technical sourcing experience required.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with diverse talent.
- Build on sourcing strategies that go beyond LinkedIn.
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity.
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.