Talent Acquisition Partner, GTM at TripActions
TripActions is looking for a Recruiter to come in and help recruit and scale our sales and customer success teams. We're looking for someone who is comfortable with efficient, high-volume recruiting. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play a key role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies. You will exact high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle. You will be a key member of the team focused on hiring top talent into the company while also managing recruiting related projects.
The ideal candidate is process driven, detail oriented, and eager to take on the challenge of helping us rapidly grow our company. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can pivot with a smile on your face. You are happy to help out with recruiting related initiatives and projects. You are committed to excellent candidate experience and constantly looking at ways to improve the recruitment process for the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring panel. You enjoy sourcing and love the thrill of finding passive strong talent.
What You'll Do:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage, evaluate top candidates.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Be a thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through.
- Design and own recruiting projects and initiatives to improve current processes
- Utilize existing tools to source and discover creative ways to engage candidates.
- Work closely with interview teams to create and exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-4+ years of recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Excellent sourcing skills and familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Proficiency of Google applications (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc.)
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS a plus
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and high sense of urgency
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders.
- Strong focus on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Innovative out-of the box thinker. You know the playbook but you’re not limited by it.
- A positive attitude: you’re a team player and you work effectively with different teams.
- Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- An undeniable passion for travel