Talent Management Consultant at Unity Technologies
As Talent Management Consultant, you’ll lead the evolution of performance and career development for our rapidly growing global organization and help Unity fulfill its mission to enable creators all over the world to realize their visions. You’ll drive the strategies and approaches for performance and career development, and ensure that they drive Unity’s growth and success as well as enabling employees to succeed, grow and fulfill their aspirations. You’ll recognize that not everything is solved with a process or technology, but instead you will look beneath the current process and tools to understand mindsets and behavior, and work across Unity to evolve how we think about and approach performance and career management. You’ll bring innovative thinking and a User orientation to this work, and be a champion of our culture and values and help us cultivate these across our rapidly growing organization.
- Leading the evolution of performance management, looking beneath the current processes and tools to identify underlying mindsets and behavior, and developing a ‘right fit for Unity’ approach to goal setting, check-ins and continuous feedback, as well as evaluation, and connecting it to rewards and recognition
- Building a holistic approach to career development, including tools and systems to support employees growing their skills and careers
- Use innovative technology and ensure high quality user experience and integration across related processes
- Lead change navigation efforts to build adoption and ensure impact. Partner closely with other key roles in the People organization (Learning & Development, Compensation, Technology) as well as IT (Workday) to ensure solutions are integrated and are consistent, equitable and effective
- Significant experience in the design, implementation and program management of transformative global performance and career development programs
- Track record of innovating in performance management and career development - understanding impact of emerging trends, investigating best practices and innovations and using that knowledge to shape strategies and solutions that are agile and fit for a rapidly growing organization
- Experience with root cause analysis and driving change management around adoption of new programs/solutions
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, working on multiple projects at scale
- Exceptional collaboration skills, able to engage a wide variety of people across the globe in solution design and implementation
- Excels in a fast-paced, dynamic, and global environment
- Ability to work independently with solutions-focused approach
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.