Talent Operations Associate at NextRoll
NextRoll is looking for a Talent Operations Associate to join our North American Recruiting Team. You will report to the Manager of Talent Operations and Programs. We're looking for someone who really enjoys creating order out of chaos and who will focus on improving the recruiting process for candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. You will have an impact in bringing great hires to NextRoll. If you're passionate about running and implementing a smooth recruiting process and creating a seamless candidate experience, then this role is for you!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, or Salt Lake City offices.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams throughout the recruiting process from start to finish (including offer)
- Coordinate phone, onsite and video interviews with speed and accuracy
- Be the contact for all candidates during the recruiting process specifically focusing on engagement and creating an outstanding experience
- Become an expert on managing our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) and using this platform to maintain data integrity and consistency throughout our recruiting process
- Refine our recruiting processes and implement high impact recruiting programs in partnership with multiple teams and leaders
- Coordinate travel working in consideration of our travel and expense policies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Interest in Talent Acquisition or Operations departments
- Experience working in a customer-centric environment
- Experience building relationships with people from different backgrounds and personality types
- Experience managing a full workload through prioritization
- Experience working on collaborative group projects solving against a common goal
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.