Hinge Health is pioneering the world's most patient-centered digital hospital, starting with musculoskeletal health. MSK conditions are the #1 medical spend for US employers. Hinge Health is finally making it easier to bring expert-recommended care to millions of patients by being the first company to combine wearable-sensor guided exercise therapy with 1-on-1 health coaching and patient education. Only Hinge Health has clinically validated outcomes across 4 peer-reviewed studies showing reductions in: chronic pain, opioid use, anxiety, depression, absenteeism, and costly surgeries.
4 in 5 employers with a digital MSK solution partner with Hinge Health and we are poised to triple our customer base again in 2020. Hinge Health has raised $126M to date and has 200+ employees across our San Francisco, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, and remote offices
To support our growth, we are hiring for a tenacious, entrepreneurial and driven Senior Recruiter to join us on this amazing journey. People are the most important asset in any company and at Hinge Health we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built thus far. As an early member of the talent acquisition team, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to own our hiring strategy and work hand in hand with our hiring managers in building one of the fastest growing digital health startups in San Francisco.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting for our on-going technical hires. This includes market mapping, sourcing for top talent, candidate assessment & management and offer negotiation
- You will design and execute strategies to engage the best talent through a number of non-traditional channels. Eg: Attending networking events, university recruiting events, meetups and joining various tech communities in the Bay Area
- Implement creative and innovative changes to our existing recruiting strategy to ensure that we are not only engaging the best talent but are actually getting them across the line
- Ensure that we are providing the best candidate experience throughout the candidate journey
- Analyze ATS reports and dashboards to report on hiring progress to leadership team on a regular cadence
- Successful experience recruiting technical positions for a fast paced technology startup either from an in-house or agency background
- Excellent communication and networking skills as you will be the face of Hinge Health when it comes to smart recruiting
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and collaborate well with business leaders and hiring managers
- Ideally some experience recruiting for enterprise sales roles
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Great work culture
- 3 months of paid parental leave
- Mental Health benefit
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- Daily lunch
- Noise-cancelling headphone
- Professional Development budget
- Wellness benefit
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.