Talent Platform Associate (Recruiting Operations) at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
At Affirm, two of the most important goals are hiring diverse talent with a high bar for skills and providing an outstanding candidate experience. The Talent Platform team ensures the Talent team is empowered and efficient in their roles to meet our ambitious hiring goals. We own improving and maintaining talent processes, systems, tools, and policies to provide a streamlined and effective hiring process. We partner closely with Talent, People Platform, Platform Programs, Compensation, People Business Partners, Finance, and hiring managers across the business at all levels.
We are looking for a Talent Platform Associate to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Talent team, streamline our recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and assist in identifying strategies that enhance the experience for recruiters, employees, and candidates. You will help find opportunities for improvement, and assist in implementing new processes and frameworks to achieve our goals and bring us the highest quality Affirmers.
In this role, you'll support the evaluation of tools and processes to ensure guidelines are in place to provide a creative, high touch candidate experience and quality support to the Talent team. You’ll assist in making processes more efficient to help build a proper foundation as we scale. This role will ensure the Talent team has accurate resources and training for tools needed to operate efficiently within their roles. The ideal candidate would be someone who can learn quickly, with a high attention to detail, loves finding solutions to problems, and holds confidentiality in high regard.What You’ll Do
- Maintain operational processes in Greenhouse and other talent tools (job & offer approval workflows, de-provisioning users, permissions, custom fields)
- Respond to and/or resolve team member inquiries and issues as they relate to our processes and talent tools (i.e. GoodTime, Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Ensure clean data collection and integrity across all talent processes (e.g., application questions, immigration process, etc.)
- Provide support for various system data audits and company compliance initiatives
- Assist with content creation and documentation to ensure talent and hiring managers have the resources they need to participate in hiring efforts
- Coordinate & facilitate various trainings as needed across the business
- Assist in administrative, communication and training related tasks in support of our talent training programs company-wide
- Assist in cross-functional projects to improve our processes and the efficiency of the Talent team
- Own additional ad hoc administrative responsibilities
- 3-4 years of experience in recruiting, operations, HR, or related field
- Solid attention to detail, with high standards for accuracy and precision, and ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality
- Comfortable independently handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced hiring environment with tight turnarounds
- Resourceful and has the willingness to do whatever needs to get done with integrity and accountability
- Handles spontaneous change and new scenarios! Able to take on challenges with grace, thoughtfulness, and authority
- Excel in situations where you can think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Experience with HR, recruiting, and other misc systems (Greenhouse, GoodTime, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Experience fielding team member questions