Talent Sourcing Specialist at Mural
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist you will grow our business by helping to develop a sourcing strategy to find and reach out to the best individuals to help MURAL achieve its goals and expand globally.
Our belief in Talent Operations is simple: To introduce MURAL to top talent to peak their interest in an opportunity to join the MURAL team. Your role as a Talent Sourcing Specialist is essential to the success of building strong candidate pipelines to help our hiring team select the talented team members. You’re responsible for managing the candidate pipeline for roles that are assigned to you such as positions within Sales, Marketing, G&A, Operations.
- Develop a sourcing strategy for each role that ensures a diverse, highly talented candidate pool
- Work alongside the Talent Partners to develop engaging outreach messages which ensure we attract the right candidates
- Accurately track the progress of candidates through our ATS and sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and GEM
- Regularly track pipeline metrics to share with internal stakeholders and make suggestions to improve these metrics
- Report and educate on your metrics regarding the number of outreach, openings, responses and interest based on your effort to increase our candidate pipelines.
- Maintain confidentiality on candidate sensitive topics
- Develop sourcing jams with the talent partners, picking a position that is in need of more candidates
- Perform other duties as assigned
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 1+ years experience as a recruiter or sourcer in a staffing agency or within a corporation
- Experience with a broad range of roles including technical or non-technical
- Managed an ATS system, ideally Greenhouse
- A passion for researching companies and locating top talent using various methodologies to discover top talent
- An understanding of successful diversity and inclusion recruitment initiatives
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.