With Tray, citizen automators can easily create workflows through a powerful, flexible platform, and can connect their entire cloud stack thanks to APIs.
Working at Tray, you’ll contribute directly to this mission with a team that fully supports you to do your best work. You’ll join humble, but fiercely ambitious, people like yourself who also take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
You’ll also have endless opportunities to learn and grow professionally in a fun, fast-paced environment..at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner at Tray:
You will directly impact the hyper growth and trajectory of the company by helping us build out a brilliant GTM team.
Reporting to the Director of GTM Talent, you will be a trusted partner in our hiring process, who will engage and collaborate with our leadership and employee base to give Tray a competitive advantage in attracting the top technical talent in the world.
As a daily representative of what life @tray is - you will bring your whole self to work, everyday being intellectually challenged and stimulated, while at the same time entirely authentic and happy at work.
- As a Recruiter, you will take ownership of our revenue generating employment opportunities and partner with stakeholders and department leaders to build and execute hiring strategies that enable us to hire the best and brightest customer facing talent in the world.
- You will be hands-on with end to end recruitment; from defining job descriptions and sourcing candidates, to negotiating offers and welcoming your new hires to their first day in the office. We want to be the best in industry here, and to do so, know that it starts with you and the other members of our Talent team.
- Using your compelling communication skills, you will help us continue to differentiate Tray as an employer of choice to prospective candidates, and, think progressively and creatively about new ways for us to attract a candidate pool that will give us a broad range of people from multiple channels, a broad range of diverse opinions and ultimately, a problem solving advantage.
- You will leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) as not only a source of truth, but as a collaboration and communication tool throughout the hiring process so that we can be data-driven in our approach to recruitment efficiencies and continuously improve the holistic candidate experience.
- You will champion an amazing candidate experience - with every candidate you work with, because, well, we care, on a simple human level about how we treat people when they interview with us. You’ll always be thinking about things from the candidate’s perspective, using your empathetic nature as an advantage to understand the long walk of an interview process in a candidate’s shoes.
- You will partner with our hiring teams to deliver, record breaking, jaw dropping results.
- A combination of agency and in-house recruitment experience as a Recruiter
- Have demonstrated Sales or other GTM recruitment experience using a high level of collaboration with hiring teams. Partnering with and advising leaders to continuously improve hiring decisions, find process improvement and candidate generation.
- Have High velocity recruitment experience for a next generation tech startup.
- You are Execution Oriented - while you enjoy being analytical and strategic, you also love checking boxes, finishing lists, and getting things done, every day. People commend you on your delivery regularly, and your teammates and partners look to you as a pacesetter, even a trailblazer for challenging work with tight timelines.
- You take a lot of Pride in your Craft - You understand the work you do is a direct reflection of self, and take pride in that, daily, delivering your best and showing up to your hiring teams with consistency and dependability, regardless of events outside of your control.
- You have Strong analytical skills and apply data-driven strategies to Talent Acquisition. You believe in metrics and KPIs for efficient recruitment, you believe they are ultimately the backbone in generating the quality and quantity candidate pipeline needed to make great hires.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.