What if you could build the team that’s changing the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral Employee Success recruits, supports and rewards the talented people reimagining the world of communications. Our rapid growth is 100% powered by the drive and creativity of our people. That’s why we put a premium on our team-oriented, diverse company culture. RingCentral is known industry-wide as a great place to work, scoring top marks on Comparably and Glassdoor and earning multiple Best Place To Work - awards. The innovative spirit and dedication of our ES team is a big part of the reason why.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement.
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you’ll help us source and recruit the hardworking, innovative team behind the global leader in cloud-based communications—a billion-dollar company that’s growing 30% every year!
About the Role:
- We are looking for a full-time Technical Recruiting Manager to mentor a growing team of technical recruiters/sourcers with a focus on Engineering
- You will be responsible for partnering with engineering leaders and hiring managers to attract the best talent. (Innovation, IT, Cloud Ops, Data-Center Ops)
- You must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment and enjoy networking within the Cloud tech industry to find and identify the best sources of talent.
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and leaders to hire top engineers across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to managers and directors
- Working closely with the sourcing team to maintain a healthy pipeline of engineering talent
- Leveraging multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Helping to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Driving offer process- including extending offers and closing candidates
- Coordinating closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Leveraging data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
- 8+ years’ experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience would be a plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills with a focus in Diversity & Inclusion
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.