Technical Recruiting Sourcer
About The Role & Team
At Amplitude, we’re building product intelligence that helps our customers use data to build great product experiences and drive growth. We’re already the analytics platform of choice for many top product teams around the world including Microsoft, Invision, Atlassian, and Hubspot. Our team is defining the future of how companies interact with data to build better products.
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to help connect Amplitude with great product management, design, and engineering talent. In this role, you will source potential candidates, build talent pipelines, and identify ways to improve our talent outreach. This role is critical to growing our stellar product development team and achieving our ambitious product goals.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to build pipelines for technical roles across Amplitude
- Use a variety of sources to identify qualified candidates
- Build engaging campaigns to connect with engineers, product managers, and data scientists
- Use a data-driven approach to optimize outreach and iterate on sourcing strategies
You'll be a great addition to the team if:
- You take a data-driven and process-oriented approach to sourcing, and 2+ years experience in a relevant role
- You’re someone with a high technical aptitude that enables you to identify qualified candidates across different disciplines
- You’re a problem-solver with strong communication skills, and you thrive in ambiguity
- You easily multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.